We collect information from you for the primary purpose of providing your health care. Confidentiality of your information is important to us. The information we collect may be used in the following ways:-
- Administrative purposes in running the practice, including confirmation of your appointment via SMS.
- Billing and collection purposes.
- Disclosure to others involved in your health care, including treating doctors and specialists outside this medical practice. If you are referred by Work Cover/ insurance company/ legal firm, a report will be sent to this referrer.
- Disclosure to other doctors and locums in the practice for the purpose of patient care.
- Emergency situations whereby medical officers/hospitals may require urgent access to patient notes
- Legal disclosure as required by law.
We routinely take digital photographs to document your skin condition.The confidentiality of your photographs is important to us. Your photographs are never used for publication (unless we get separate written approval from you). If your condition is particularly difficult, we may request your permission to email de-identified pictures to colleagues for a second opinion. If you would not like a photograph taken, please feel free to decline this.
Messages sent on this website are sent via unencrypted email, which has inherent insecurities. Please do not use this to send sensitive medical information.